Sunday 12 August 2018

The Versatile Blogger Award


Before I start this post I would like to say a massive thank  you to Nikes Corner for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I would also really appreciate it if you could all head over to her blog as it is absolutely amazing and she is a fabulous lifestyle blogger who also gives great relationship advice.

This award was created to celebrate the uniqueness of bloggers who create good quality posts, cover a vast variety of subjects within their blog and I feel greatly honoured to have received a nomination for it.

Here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
#1 ~ thank the person who gave you the award and leave a link to their blog
#2 ~ select up to 15 other bloggers who you think also deserve to be given this award and include a link to their blog
#3 ~ tell everyone seven things about yourself

These are the bloggers who I have decided the nominate for this award:
#1 Chloe (@myofficalbloghttps://t.co/rEsbsmiig6

Here are seven things about myself:
#1 ~ I am an eighteen year old student from the West Midlands
#2 ~ At A-Level I studied psychology, history, and health and social care
#3 ~ In September I am going to be starting University and will be studying at Birmingham City University and will be studying Early Childhood Studies
#4 ~ My favourite Netflix shows are Pretty Little Liars, Orange is the New Black, Safe, Queer Eye,  Stranger Things, The Kissing Booth, Glow, 13 Reasons Why, and Riverdale 
#5 ~ I've only ever had one boyfriend (and he turned out to be a, well, I'll leave that up to your imagination but it's not Prince Charming or a Knight in shining armour!)
#6 ~ I really want to go travelling and was going to take a gap year this year and take that time to travel, however decided it would be better for me to go to university now as I don't have that much money and knew that if I went travelling this year I probably wouldn't end up going to uni (which I also really want to do. However, if (and hopefully when) I do go travelling my plan was (and possibly still is) to go to Australia and do some work there for around 6-9 months and then spend the rest of my time travelling around some parts of Asia (China, India and Thailand are my first options and any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated)
#7 ~ My first celebrity crush was (and still is) Zac Efron (standard, I know) and I love absolutely EVERYTHING that he has been in

Love Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment