Saturday 9 January 2016

Not Feeling Good Enough

Hey everyone!

Do you ever feel like you're not good enough? Whether or not it's for one person or lots of people, I can assure you now that you are good enough. They just haven't realised it. Yet.

It's an awful feeling, that you're not good enough. I hate it. That one person who when it's just the two of you, they're fine with you. But when they have the choice between you and someone else, they choose the other person. I've had lots of experience with this. And believe me, it's the worst feeling in the world.

I get it all the time. At school and when I go to netball practice. And I hate it. Someone choosing practically everyone else over you. Like sometimes, if I'm the only person there, that person will talk to me but if some others come along they'll start talking to them and leave me out of it. It's almost as if I've suddenly become invisible. Like, 'hello, I am still here'!

It is difficult. And at times I think of giving up. Of leaving everyone behind. But then I remember that I'm not a quitter and that I shouldn't let what people think stop me from living my life the way I want to. And you shouldn't let anyone stop you from doing this either.

If you remember, I did a post a while back on 'Loneliness'. Not feeling good enough is kind of linked to that. Sometimes, you feel lonely because you feel that you're not good enough. And other times you feel not good enough because you're lonely. I think that loneliness is a key factor to not feeling good enough.

Remember, if you don't feel good enough or lonely or anything else, please don't be afraid to contact me. You can DM me on Twitter (@teenagelifebeth) or you can email me (teenagelifebeth@gmail.com). I won't judge you and what you tell me will be kept a secret from everyone else. I only want to help you try to live your life to the full and talking helps. That's why I created this blog as a way for all of you (and me) to help each other with our troubles and worries.

Anytime you want to talk I'll listen so please don't be afraid to contact me.

Love Beth xx


No comments:

Post a Comment