Saturday 3 September 2016

Whole Lot Of Questions Tag

Just a little over a week ago I was tagged by Severina (Sweet Strawberries) to take part in the whole lot of questions tag. You can see her answers to the questions here and you should also go and check out her other posts as well.

Here are my answers to the questions:

Apple juice or orange juice?
I love them both but definitely apple juice. Am I the only one that finds that orange juice kind of sticks to the back of your throat? Comment down below if that happens to you.

Are you a morning or night person?
Definitely a night person. If anyone tries to talk to me in the morning (if I'm actually up) then I can get really abusive.

Which do you prefer: sweet or salty foods?
I kind of like eating both because I feel if I've eaten too many sweet foods then I have to eat a few salty foods to try and balance it out and vice versa. But if I had to choose one it would be sweet.

Ninjas or pirates?
Probably ninjas because they seem kind of cooler.

Autoboots or decepticons?
I had to google this to see what they are and I think they're both from transformers? I've never watched transformers so I can't really answer this one. Sorry.

What was your fave childhood TV programme?
There were so many but the one I watched constantly and over and over again was The Story of Tracy Beaker.

Are you a collector of anything?
I'm not anymore but when I was little I used to collect shells from the beach.

If you could be any animal, what would you be?
I think I would be a cat because they seem so calm about everything.

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
My superpower would be to bring back people (friends, relatives, etc...) who have passed away and to either have them back for a day so I could spend the whole day with them and tell them everything I've always wanted to or to have them here forever but make sure they don't suffer.

What is usually your first thought when you wake up?
What time is it and do I have time to go back to sleep or do I have to get up now?

What do you usually think about before falling asleep?
Either something that's happening the next day or someone I miss.

Do you believe in E.T.'s or life on other planets?
Yes because I believe that there's absolutely no way we can be the only living things in the universe and that there's got to be another life form on another/other planet(s) somewhere.

Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes because when I was younger I was going to bed and I went to the bathroom and heard what I thought was my mum coming upstairs and going into my room only when I got into my room there was no one in there. I then heard someone saying my name and five minutes later my mum came upstairs and into my room and when I asked her she said she hadn't been upstairs until just then. Spooky!

Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)?
When I was younger I used to love playing on nintendogs, Mario cart and wii sports.

You're given one million dollars, what do you spend it on?
I would probably save most of it for the future, give some of it to charity and then I'd spend the rest on maybe a new phone or something I really needed.

Have any bad habits?
If not getting out of bed until the afternoon counts as a bad habit then yes. 

Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy?
People who eat with their mouth open. I just find it really disgusting that you can see what's in their mouths and hear them chewing really loudly. It's making me cringe just thinking about it.

List three of your best personality traits...
Doing stuff like this makes me feel really big headed so I'm just going to go with what people have told me - kind, funny and always there for people.

List three of your worst personality traits...
Moody, get angry really easily and sarcastic.

Have any celeb crushes?
Yes. Zac Efron and Brooklyn Beckham are my absolute faves. And if we can count women crushes then Jennifer Aniston.

Name one thing you wish you could change about yourself...
I wish that I was a bit more outgoing and more confident around people.

What is the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?
I would say either their body or their personality.

What personality traits do you look for in a partner?
Kind, funny, outgoing and smart.

What personality traits do you dislike in other people?
When they constantly make comments about other people that make those people feel bad about themselves.

Are you mostly a clean or messy person?
As much as I would like to be a clean person I am really messy and the only way you can get me to clean my room is if my mum has a go at me for it. What I find really funny is that loads of people at school think I'm a really tidy person but I'm really not.

Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years?
Well given that I'm 16 so in five years I'll be 21 and I don't currently have a boyfriend I'm going to say no. But I definitely want to get married one day.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Recently I went on holiday to Jersey so I would say there because what I loved about it was that it was like England but with better weather and in some aspects it's cheaper there.

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
When I'm older I really want to go traveling and one of the places I really want to go to is Australia. I don't specifically know why Australia but it's just somewhere I really want to go.

List five goals on your life's to-do list...
1. Go travelling
2. Marry my best friend
3. Be happy
4. Be successful
5. Enjoy life

Name one regret you have...
Letting people go too easily.

Name one thing you miss about being a kid...
Not caring what other people think.

Name one thing you love about being an adult...
I'm not quite there yet (I'm still only 16) so from a 16 year olds point of view I would say I love the thought of having a bit more freedom with what you do without your parents telling you what you can and can't do.

What is your fave song at the moment?
Either Treat You Better by Shawn Mendes or Too Good by Drake ft Rihanna.

What is your fave song of all time?
It took me ages to decide this but Drops of Jupiter by Train.

What is your fave thing to do on a Saturday night?
At the moment it's watching X Factor.

What is your fave thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?
To watch TV shows or a few movies and relax.

Have any hidden talents?
No - they're obviously still hidden.

You're about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal?
I would have the largest pizza possible with loads of different toppings and Nutella (not Nutella on the pizza though).

What would be your dream job?
If I could sing then it would be a singer.

What would you rather have: 100 million pounds/dollars, or true love?
Definitely true love. The money would be nice but I'd rather be poor, have true love and be happy than have loads of money and be unhappy.

If you could have three wishes granted, what would they be?
1. To bring all the people I love who are dead back to life (without having them suffer)
2. To find a cure for all cancers
3. To end all the wars in the world

Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? If yes, why?
No because I love being a girl. I have occasionally thought that it might be slightly easier being a boy (no periods!) but boys also have their problems and I just could never imagine myself being a boy.

I now tag these three bloggers to take part in this tag:
1. Victoria http://www.lyliarose.com/
2. Lauren https://simplylaurenelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk/
3. Teenella https://teenellablog.wordpress.com/
And if you are reading this and fancy giving this tag a go then go ahead!

Thank you for reading this post and I hope that it's given you the opportunity to get to know me a little bit better.

Love Beth xx


No comments:

Post a Comment