Monday 19 December 2016

Blogmas Day 19: Christmas Day Outfits

Sometimes this part of Christmas can be overlooked; however, on Christmas Day we all have to wear something. Some people, like myself, like to go for a traditional Christmas jumper (the uglier the better I always say). But some people might not want to go for that option (how dare you!) which might be because this year they're not actually with their family and might be having their first Christmas with their boy/girlfriends family so want to make a good impression. So I thought that on today's post I would give you a few other options to a Christmas jumper.

DISCLAIMER: all of these outfit ideas are from Pinterest. I will try and find separate links for the items but I can't promise anything.







I hope that this post has given you a little more of an idea of what you could wear on Christmas Day. I'm sorry that I've left this until 6 days before the actual day as I haven't really given you that long to get something if you like any of these ideas. I'm also sorry that I could only show you outfits that I've found on Pinterest but I really wanted to give you full outfit ideas instead of just one item of clothing. If you do decide to get any of these outfits then please let me know which one you chose in the comments below.

Love Beth xx



No comments:

Post a Comment