Thursday 22 December 2016

Blogmas Day 22: Why Family Is Important At Christmas Time

I know I've said it quite a lot in these blogs and to various other people, but I don't particularly like spending time with my family over Christmas. Don't get me wrong, my family are okay and everything but there are some things about them that I don't particularly like. However I'm not really going to go into that today as being with your family is a very important part of Christmas and I really don't think you should take any of them for granted; no matter how much they annoy you.

Family is important at Christmas because they are the people who are always going to be there for you and you should never take them for granted. They are the people who created you and they are the people who you've learnt most of your life lessons from. As much as they say they're always gonna be in your life, friends come and go all the time. Even the slightest thing can push some of them away. But family aren't like that. Family will be around for the rest of your life. Your family have been there through all your ups and downs and will continue to do so. I know that I complain about my family all of the time but if it wasn't for them then I wouldn't be where I am today. I'd have a completely different life and I have no idea whether it would be worse or better than this one. I like to imagine it would be worse but I guess I'll never get to know the answer to that question.

So that's why family are important at Christmas. The majority of us will be spending Christmas Day with our family because they are the ones that gave us life and taught us right from wrong. You should always appreciate your family as I recently learnt that they can taken away from you in the blink of an eye when you didn't even get the chance to say goodbye. So make sure that this Christmas you tell your family that you love them and never, ever take them for granted.

Love Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment