Sunday 4 December 2016

Blogmas Day 4: Christmas Wish List

Obviously, when it gets to about November, we all start to make a list of what we want for Christmas. Some of us might start it slightly earlier and some might start it slightly later (if you haven't written one by now then you'd better hurry up - otherwise Santa might not get you that present you've been longing for since you can remember). I thought that I'd share with you my Christmas wish list which, if you haven't already written one, might give you some idea of what to put on yours. I thought that it could also help you if you're trying to think of what present to get someone but have no idea what to get them.

Savisto Professional 32 Piece Make Up Brush Set £12.95
 
At the moment I don't have that many make up brushes and I saw these on Amazon and realised how much I need them in my life. The brushes I have at the moment are pretty bad and I didn't want to have to spend (and didn't want others spending) loads of money on just a few brushes. At first I thought that, because of the price, these brushes would be pretty bad as well; but after reading the reviews I've realised that this isn't the case. They look really nice and everyone's been saying how soft they are and that they don't shed either. 

Money
This is pretty standard really. I recently bought an iPhone 6s in rose gold and, as it's really expensive, I'd really like it if people could give me money for Christmas to go towards it. I've put in about half the amount of money that the phone was and I'm going to ask everyone else to give me a little bit of money towards it. Obviously if it ends up with not being the exact amount then I'll just put in more money but I am also selling my old phone to help pay for the new one so hopefully I won't need to put any extra in.

Burgundy Stripe Sleeve Sweater £14.99
 
Burgundy is really in season at the moment and I saw this jumper from New Look and instantly fell in love. I do have quite a few jumpers at the moment but you can never have too many jumpers. I just feel like this jumper would go really well with some black leggings or some denim jeans. Guaranteed if someone gets me this for Christmas I'll wear it all the time.

Millie Marl Coatigan £25
 
Again, like the jumper, I saw this and instantly fell in love. As it's winter, I love to wrap up warm and I thought that this coatigan from Boohoo would be the perfect thing to wrap up warm with. It looks incredibly comfy and I really love the colour as well. I think you could wear this with pretty much anything and by looking at the model wearing it, it goes down to about your mid-thigh. Then again, I'm incredibly small (5ft exactly) so it would probably go down to my knees or maybe even further.

Asics Women Gel Pivot 10 Netball Shoes AW15 COL0146 £52
 
I've been playing netball for the past 9 years and, especially after recent events, I've learnt that it's really important that you wear the correct footwear. These trainers give really good ankle protection (I've worn a pair similar in the past) and means that if you go over on your ankle whilst playing netball, you're more protected and are less likely to have an ankle injury. I'm not sure if you can see but there is an extra hole for the laces to go through, which means that the shoe becomes much tighter around your ankle and your chances of ankle injury are even more reduced. 

So there is my Christmas list. There were one or two other things but I wrote this list at the start of November and I've just looked back at them and unfortunately they're out of stock so I can't show you what they were. I obviously won't be too gutted if I don't get any of these things for Christmas as, espceically now that I'm older, I've realised that everything doesn't revolve around the presents and that it's the thought that counts. I would really love it if you could comment down below some (or all) of the items on your Christmas list. 

Love Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment