Wednesday 7 December 2016

Blogmas Day 7: Where To Shop Online This Christmas

One of the big parts about Christmas is buying presents. A lot of people like to buy their presents online as it's so much easier than having to go out and search around all the shops just to find one gift for one person. However, if you shop online then you only have to search one or two things and you're basically done. Today I'm hoping that this post will help give you a few ideas of where it's best to shop online this Christmas to find the perfect gift for that special someone.

Amazon
Amazon is my go-to for Christmas presents. And basically any presents (well anything) to be quite honest. This year I've pretty much bought everyone's presents from amazon as it basically has everything you could ever need on there. You can literally type in anything to amazon and the exact thing you're looking for is almost certainly guaranteed to come up. Plus, most products are so much cheaper on amazon than anywhere else which means that you'll have more money to spend on anything you might want or for extra presents for everyone.

Marks and Spencer
M&S is always a pretty good place to go when you're looking for a Christmas present for someone. Personally, it's not the first place I'd go to but they do seem to have a lot of good stuff in at the moment. Plus, you could possibly buy some (or all) of the food you're going to get for Christmas Day. But I also think that M&S is a good place to go if you're looking for a present for your partner. But I have bought a few presents from there before and they've always seemed to have gone down pretty well. Others have also bought me presents from there which have always been greatfully received.

John Lewis
John Lewis - AKA Christmas land. John Lewis is one of the top places you can go to for Christmas presents; or anything really. I recently bought my new phone from there and instead of the one year guarantee that the phone company were offering, John Lewis were offering a two year guarantee. A good thing about John Lewis is their customer service as it's always amazing and they'll pretty much sort something out for you straight away. I've got to admit that I've never actually bought something from them before but I know people who've bought me presents from there and they're always saying how good it is - and the presents are of really good quality too.

So there are my top three places to go to for your online Christmas shopping. I know they're slightly obvious but I really like these places and I just think they're great for getting Christmas presents from. If there's a place online that you particularly like to go to for Christmas shopping then please let me know in the comments below. 

Love Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment